- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- fermentative D-lactate dehydrogenase NAD-dependent, fermentative D-lactate dehydrogenase, NAD-dependent, ECK1377, hslF, hslI, htpH, JW1375
- Molecular Weight
- 39.1 kDa (353aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol, 100mM NaCl
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 200unit/mg, in which one unit will convert 1.0 umole of pyruvate to L-lactate and beta-NAD per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.