- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 11A, Osteoclast differentiation factor receptor, ODFR, Receptor activator of NF-KB, activator of NFKB, FEO, OFE, OSTS, PDB2, RANK, RANKLOH18CR1, CD265, CD265 antigen, OPTB7, TRANCER, LOH18CR1, receptor activator of nuclear factor-kappa B
- Molecular Weight
- 47.5 kDa (426aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.