- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor protein D52-like 1 isoform 4, Tpd52l1, TPD52L1, mD53, Tumor protein D52-like 1, Tumor protein D53, Tumor protein D52-like 1 isoform 4 D53, D54, hD53, hD54, MGC73020, MGC8556, TPD52L2, Tumor protein D52 like 1, Tumor protein D52 like 2, Tumor protein D53, Tumor protein D54,
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human TPD52L1 (1-131aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, IHC, FACS
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, FACS and IHC analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of TPD52L1 in A431 cell line, staining at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells (red line). The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate. Isotype control antibody was mouse IgG (black line).
IHC Comment And Pic
Human gastric cancer tissues were incubated with anti-human TPD52L1 (1:200) for o/n at room temperature. Slides were then washed in PBS, and were incubated in avidin biosystem anti-rabbit labeled polymer for 30 min at RT. Enzyme detection was performed with DAB chromogen.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.