- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Glutathione S-transferase class-mu 26 kDa isozyme, GST 26, Sj26 antigen, SjGST
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant Schistosoma japonicum Glutathione S transferase (GST) purified from E. coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB, ICC/IF
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and ICC/IF analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of GST in HeLa cells. The cell was stained with AGT0501 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The recombinant protein GST (50ng,28kDa) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-GST antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
The recombinant human GST-fusion protein (50ng,49kDa) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-GST antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.