- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- BMP 7, Bone morphogenetic protein 7, Eptotermin alfa, OP-1, Osteogenic protein 1
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human BMP7 (293-431aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB, ICC/IF
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and ICC/IF analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of BMP7 in HeLa cells. The cell was stained with ABM0615 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The extracts of mouse kidney (MK) and rat heart (RH) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human BMP7 antibody (1:1,000). Protein was visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.