- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Parkinson disease protein 7, PARK7, DJ-1 (PARK7), Oncogene DJ1, Parkinson disease protein 7, Protein DJ-1, Parkinson disease protein 7 CAP1, DJ1, DJ1 protein, Oncogene DJ1, SP22
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human Park7/DJ-1 (1-189 aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysate of Jurkat was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human Park7/DJ-1 antibody (1:1000). Protein was visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.