- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Betaine-homocysteine methyltransferase, BHMT, BHMT (Betaine-homocysteine methyltransferase), EC 220.127.116.11, Betaine--homocysteine S-methyltransferase 1, Betaine-homocysteine methyltransferase Betaine homocysteine methyltransferase, Betaine homocysteine S methyltransferase, Betaine homocysteine S methyltransferase 1, BHMT1,
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human BHMT (1-406aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2a kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB, ICC/IF, FACS
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results. Recommended dilution range for Western blot analysis is 1:1,000 ~ 2,000. Recommended starting dilution is 1:1,000.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of BHMT in Hep3B cells line, stained with DAPI (Blue) for nucleus staining and monoclonal anti-human BHMT antibody (1:100) with goat anti-mouse IgG-Alexa fluor 488 conjugate (Green).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The extracts of mouse liver(each 20ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human BHMT (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of BHMT in Hep3B cell line, staining at 2-5ug for 1x106cells. The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.