- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Clusterin, ApoJ, clusterin (complement lysis inhibitor SP-40,40, sulfated glycoprotein 2 testosterone-repressed prostate message 2 apolipoprotein J), SGP-2, SP-40, TRPM-2, KUB1, complement lysis inhibitor, ulfated glycoprotein 2, testosterone-repressed prostate message 2, apolipoprotein J
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human Clusterin (1-333aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot, ICC/IF, FACS and IHC analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of Clusterin in U87MG cells. The cell was stained with ACL0711 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysate of U87MG (20ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-human Clusterin (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of Clusterin in U87MG cell line, staining at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells. The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate.
IHC Comment And Pic
Paraffin embedded sections of human renal cell carcinoma tissue were incubated with anti-human Clusterin (1:100) for 2 hours at room temperature. Antigen retrieval was performed in 0.1M sodium citrate buffer and detected using Diaminobenzidine (DAB)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.