- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RAB5A member RAS oncogene family, RAB5A, member RAS oncogene family, RAB5, Rab5a, RAB5A, member RAS oncogene family RAB 5, RAB 5A, RAB5A member RAS oncogene family, RAS associated protein RAB5A, Ras related protein Rab 5A
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human Rab5a (1-215aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and ICC/IF analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of Rab5a in U87MG cells. The cell was stained with ARA0803 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The tissue lysate of mouse brain (45ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-human Rab5a (1:500). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.