- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- B lymphocyte stimulator, B-cell activating factor, BAFF, CD257, TALL1, THANK, ZTNF4, TNFSF13B, TNFSF20, BlyS, B lymphocyte stimulator, B lymphocyte stimulator
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human BLyS (134-285aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG3 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, ICC/IF, FACS
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, ICC/IF and FACS analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B in HeLa cells. The cell was stained with ABL0813 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of BAFF/BLyS/TNFSF13B in PBMC cells. The cell was stained with ABL0813 at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells (red). A Goat anti mouse IgG (Alexa fluor 488) was used as the secondary antibody. Mouse monoclonal IgG was used as the isotype control (dark gray), cells without incubation with primary and secondary antibody was used as the negative control (light gray).
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.