- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- thioesterase, adipose associated isoform BFIT2, acyl-CoA thioesterase 11, thioesterase, adipose associated, STARD14, BFIT, KIAA0707, BFIT1, THEM1, StAR-related lipid transfer (START) domain containing 14
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human ACOT11 (19-250aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and IHC analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysates of LNCap, Hep3B (30ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-human ACOT11 (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
IHC Comment And Pic
Paraffin embedded sections of human colon cancer tissue were incubated with anti-human ACOT11 (1:100) for 2 hours at room temperature. Antigen retrieval was performed in 0.1M sodium citrate buffer and detected using Diaminobenzidine (DAB)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.