- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit non-ATPase 11, S9, p44.5, MGC3844, Rpn6
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human PSMD11 (1-422aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The tissue lysate of mouse kidney (60ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-human PSMD11 (1:250). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.