- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- microfibrillar-associated protein 4, microfibrillar-associated protein 4, Microfibril associated glycoprotein 4, Microfibril-associated glycoprotein 4
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human MFAP4 (22-255aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The tissue lysate of lung (30ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human MFAP4 antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.