- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Cytokine receptor-like factor 2 isoform 1 precursor, CRL2, CRLF2Y, TSLPR, Cytokine receptor-like factor 2 isoform 1, CRLF2, Cytokine receptor-like 2, ILXR, Thymic stromal lymphopoietin protein receptor, TSLP receptor
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human CRLF2 (23-231aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2a kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB, FACS
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and FACS analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysates of HeLa (40ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human CRLF2 antibody (1:500 ~ 1:5000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of CRLF2 in PBMC (Peripheral blood mononuclear cell), staining at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells (red line). The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate. Isotype control antibody was mouse IgG (black line).
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.