- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Clcyclin-binding protein, GIG5, PNAS-107, RP1-102G20.6, S100A6BP, SIP, Clcyclin-binding protein CACYBP, Calcyclin binding protein, GIG 5, Growth inhibiting gene 5, Growth inhibiting gene 5 protein, hCacyBP, MGC87971, PNAS 107, PNAS107, RP1 102G20.6, S100A6 binding protein.
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human CACYBP (1-185aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2a kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results. Recommended starting dilution is 1:1000
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of CACYBP in PC3 cells line, stained with DAPI (Blue) for nucleus staining and monoclonal anti-human CACYBP antibody (1:100) with goat anti-mouse IgG-Alexa fluor 488 conjugate (Green).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysates of HeLa, 293T, Jurkat and A549(40ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human CACYBP antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.