- Product Type
- Monoclonal antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RASSF1(Ras association (RalGDS/AF-6) domain family 1),123F2, RDA32, NORE2A, RASSF1A, REH3P21, Ras association (RalGDS/AF-6) domain family member 1
- Additional Information
- This product was produced from tissue culture supernatant.
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human RASSF1A (1-340aa) purified from E. coli.
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB, ICC/IF
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and ICC/IF analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of RASSF1A in HeLa cells. The cell was stained with ATGA0528 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Li W, et al. Suppressor of hepatocellular carcinoma RASSF1A activates autophagy initiation and maturation. (Cell Death Differ. 2019)
Guo M, et al. RASSF1-AS1, an antisense lncRNA of RASSF1A, inhibits the translation of RASSF1A to exacerbate cardiac fibrosis in mice. (Cell Biol Int. 2019)
Dabral S, et al. A RASSF1A-HIF1α loop drives Warburg effect in cancer and pulmonary hypertension. (Nat Commun. 2019)
Francisco J, et al. The tumor suppressor RASSF1A modulates inflammation and injury in the reperfused murine myocardium. (J Biol Chem. 2019)
Chen J, et al. 5-Aza-CdR Regulates RASSF1A By Inhibiting DNMT1 To Affect Colon Cancer Cell Proliferation, Migration And Apoptosis. Cancer Manag Res. 2019
Slemmons KK, et al. Targeting Hippo-Dependent and Hippo-Independent YAP1 Signaling for the Treatment of Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma. (Cancer Res. 2020)
Dhanaraman T, et al. RASSF effectors couple diverse RAS subfamily GTPases to the Hippo pathway. Sci Signal. 2020
Jeon HJ, Oh JS. RASSF1A Regulates Spindle Organization by Modulating Tubulin Acetylation via SIRT2 and HDAC6 in Mouse Oocytes. (Front Cell Dev Biol. 2020)
Jia J, et al. RAS-association domain family 1A regulates the abnormal cell proliferation in psoriasis via inhibition of Yes-associated protein. (J Cell Mol Med. 2021)
Roßwag S, et al. RASSF1A-Mediated Suppression of Estrogen Receptor Alpha (ERα)-Driven Breast Cancer Cell Growth Depends on the Hippo-Kinases LATS1 and 2. (Cells. 2021)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.