- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- GRB4, NCKbeta, NCK beta
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- NCK2 is a member of the NCK family of adaptor proteins. The protein contains three SH3 domains and one SH2 domain. The protein has no known catalytic function but has been shown to bind and recruit various proteins involved in the regulation of receptor protein tyrosine kinases. It is through these regulatory activities that this protein is believed to be involved in cytoskeletal reorganization. Alternate transcriptiona splice variants, encoding different isoforms, have been characterized.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGACAGAAG AAGTTATTGT GATAGCCAAG TGGGACTACA CCGCCCAGCA GGACCAGGAG CTGGACATCA AGAAGAACGA GCGGCTGTGG TTGCTGGACG ACTCCAAGAC GTGGTGGCGG GTGAGGAACG CGGCCAACAG GACGGGCTAT GTACCGTCCA ACTACGTGGA GCGGAAGAAC AGCCTGAAGA AGGGCTCCCT CGTGAAGAAC CTGAAGGACA CACTAGGCCT CGGCAAGACG CGCAGGAAGA CCAGCGCGCG GGATGCGTCC CCCACGCCCA GCACGGACGC CGAGTACCCC GCCAATGGCA GCGGCGCCGA CCGCATCTAC GACCTCAACA TCCCGGCCTT CGTCAAGTTC GCCTATGTGG CCGAGCGGGA GGATGAGTTG TCCCTGGTGA AGGGGTCGCG CGTCACCGTC ATGGAGAAGT GCAGCGACGG TTGGTGGCGG GGCAGCTACA ACGGGCAGAT CGGCTGGTTC CCCTCCAACT ACGTCTTGGA GGAGGTGGAC GAGGCGGCTG CGGAGTCCCC AAGCTTCCTG AGCCTGCGCA AGGGCGCCTC GCTGAGCAAT GGCCAGGGCT CCCGCGTGCT GCATGTGGTC CAGACGCTGT ACCCCTTCAG CTCAGTCACC GAGGAGGAGC TCAACTTCGA GAAGGGGGAG ACCATGGAGG TGATTGAGAA GCCGGAGAAC GACCCCGAGT GGTGGAAATG CAAAAATGCC CGGGGCCAGG TGGGCCTCGT CCCCAAAAAC TACGTGGTGG TCCTCAGTGA CGGGCCTGCC CTGCACCCTG CGCACGCCCC ACAGATAAGC TACACCGGGC CCTCGTCCAG CGGGCGCTTC GCGGGCAGAG AGTGGTACTA CGGGAACGTG ACGCGGCACC AGGCCGAGTG CGCCCTCAAC GAGCGGGGCG TGGAGGGCGA CTTCCTCATT AGGGACAGCG AGTCCTCGCC CAGCGACTTC TCCGTGTCCC TTAAAGCGTC AGGGAAGAAC AAACACTTCA AGGTGCAGCT CGTGGACAAT GTCTACTGCA TTGGGCAGCG GCGCTTCCAC ACCATGGACG AGCTGGTGGA ACACTACAAA AAGGCGCCCA TCTTCACCAG CGAGCACGGG GAGAAGCTCT ACCTCGTCAG GGCCCTGCAG TGA
- Translation Sequence:
MTEEVIVIAK WDYTAQQDQE LDIKKNERLW LLDDSKTWWR VRNAANRTGY VPSNYVERKN SLKKGSLVKN LKDTLGLGKT RRKTSARDAS PTPSTDAEYP ANGSGADRIY DLNIPAFVKF AYVAEREDEL SLVKGSRVTV MEKCSDGWWR GSYNGQIGWF PSNYVLEEVD EAAAESPSFL SLRKGASLSN GQGSRVLHVV QTLYPFSSVT EEELNFEKGE TMEVIEKPEN DPEWWKCKNA RGQVGLVPKN YVVVLSDGPA LHPAHAPQIS YTGPSSSGRF AGREWYYGNV TRHQAECALN ERGVEGDFLI RDSESSPSDF SVSLKASGKN KHFKVQLVDN VYCIGQRRFH TMDELVEHYK KAPIFTSEHG EKLYLVRALQ
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.