- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- ALDB, ALDO2
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Fructose-bisphosphate aldolase B, also known as ALDOB, is one of three known aldolase isoenzymes, and is found in kidney and small adult intestine where it is associated with aldolases A or C. ALDOB catalyzes the reversible cleavage of fructose 1-phosphate into dihydroxyacetone phosphate and glyceraldehyde. It is regulated by the hormones Insulin and glucagon and has been implicated in hereditary fructose intolerance disease
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCCCACC GATTTCCAGC CCTCACCCAG GAGCAGAAGA AGGAGCTCTC AGAAATTGCC CAGAGCATTG TTGCCAATGG AAAGGGGATC CTGGCTGCAG ATGAATCTGT AGGTACCATG GGGAACCGCC TGCAGAGGAT CAAGGTGGAA AACACTGAAG AGAACCGCCG GCAGTTCCGA GAAATCCTCT TCTCTGTGGA CAGTTCCATC AACCAGAGCA TCGGGGGTGT GATCCTTTTC CACGAGACCC TCTACCAGAA GGACAGCCAG GGAAAGCTGT TCAGAAACAT CCTCAAGGAA AAGGGGATCG TGGTGGGAAT CAAGTTAGAC CAAGGAGGTG CTCCTCTTGC AGGAACAAAC AAAGAAACCA CCATTCAAGG GCTTGATGGC CTCTCAGAGC GCTGTGCTCA GTACAAGAAA GATGGTGTTG ACTTTGGGAA GTGGCGTGCT GTGCTGAGGA TTGCCGACCA GTGTCCATCC AGCCTCGCTA TCCAGGAAAA CGCCAACGCC CTGGCTCGCT ACGCCAGCAT CTGTCAGCAG AATGGACTGG TACCTATTGT TGAACCAGAG GTAATTCCTG ATGGAGACCA TGACCTGGAA CACTGCCAGT ATGTTACTGA GAAGGTCCTG GCTGCTGTCT ACAAGGCCCT GAATGACCAT CATGTTTACC TGGAGGGCAC CCTGCTAAAG CCCAACATGG TGACTGCTGG ACATGCCTGC ACCAAGAAGT ATACTCCAGA ACAAGTAGCT ATGGCCACCG TAACAGCTCT CCACCGTACT GTTCCTGCAG CTGTTCCTGG CATCTGCTTT TTGTCTGGTG GCATGAGTGA AGAGGATGCC ACTCTCAACC TCAATGCTAT CAACCTTTGC CCTCTACCAA AGCCCTGGAA ACTAAGTTTC TCTTATGGAC GGGCCCTGCA GGCCAGTGCA CTGGCTGCCT GGGGTGGCAA GGCTGCAAAC AAGGAGGCAA CCCAGGAGGC TTTTATGAAG CGGGCCATGG CTAACTGCCA GGCGGCCAAA GGACAGTATG TTCACACGGG TTCTTCTGGG GCTGCTTCCA CCCAGTCGCT CTTCACAGCC TGCTATACCT ACTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MAHRFPALTQ EQKKELSEIA QSIVANGKGI LAADESVGTM GNRLQRIKVE NTEENRRQFR EILFSVDSSI NQSIGGVILF HETLYQKDSQ GKLFRNILKE KGIVVGIKLD QGGAPLAGTN KETTIQGLDG LSERCAQYKK DGVDFGKWRA VLRIADQCPS SLAIQENANA LARYASICQQ NGLVPIVEPE VIPDGDHDLE HCQYVTEKVL AAVYKALNDH HVYLEGTLLK PNMVTAGHAC TKKYTPEQVA MATVTALHRT VPAAVPGICF LSGGMSEEDA TLNLNAINLC PLPKPWKLSF SYGRALQASA LAAWGGKAAN KEATQEAFMK RAMANCQAAK GQYVHTGSSG AASTQSLFTA CYTY
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.