- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- AMP, APRTD
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- APRT (adenine phosphoribosyltransferase) is a 180 amino acid protein that localizes to the cytoplasm and belongs to the purine/pyrimidine phosphoribosyltransferase family. Existing as a homodimer, APRT functions to catalyze the formation of inorganic pyrophosphate and AMP from adenine and 5-phosphoribosyl-1-pyrophosphate (PRPP), a reaction that is essential for both purine metabolism and AMP biosynthesis. It also produces adenine as a by-product of the polyamine biosynthesis pathway
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCCGACT CCGAGCTGCA GCTGGTTGAG CAGCGGATCC GCAGCTTCCC CGACTTCCCC ACCCCAGGCG TGGTATTCAG GGACATCTCG CCCGTCCTGA AGGACCCCGC CTCCTTCCGC GCCGCCATCG GCCTCCTGGC GCGACACCTG AAGGCGACCC ACGGGGGCCG CATCGACTAC ATCGCAGGCC TAGACTCCCG AGGCTTCCTC TTTGGCCCCT CCCTGGCCCA GGAGCTTGGA CTGGGCTGCG TGCTCATCCG AAAGCGGGGG AAGCTGCCAG GCCCCACTCT GTGGGCCTCC TATTCCCTGG AGTACGGGAA GGCTGAGCTG GAGATTCAGA AAGACGCCCT GGAGCCAGGA CAGAGGGTGG TCGTCGTGGA TGATCTGCTG GCCACTGGTG GAACCATGAA CGCTGCCTGT GAGCTGCTGG GCCGCCTGCA GGCTGAGGTC CTGGAGTGCG TGAGCCTGGT GGAGCTGACC TCGCTTAAGG GCAGGGAGAA GCTGGCACCT GTACCCTTCT TCTCTCTCCT GCAGTATGAG TGA
- Translation Sequence:
MADSELQLVE QRIRSFPDFP TPGVVFRDIS PVLKDPASFR AAIGLLARHL KATHGGRIDY IAGLDSRGFL FGPSLAQELG LGCVLIRKRG KLPGPTLWAS YSLEYGKAEL EIQKDALEPG QRVVVVDDLL ATGGTMNAAC ELLGRLQAEV LECVSLVELT SLKGREKLAP VPFFSLLQYE
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.