- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Arginase is a manganese-containing enzyme which catalyzes the hydrolysis of arginine to ornithine and urea. It is the final enzyme of the urea cycle. At least two isoforms of mammalian arginase exist (types I and II) which differ in their tissue distribution, subcellular localization, immunologic crossreactivity and physiologic function. The type I isoform functions in the urea cycle, and is located primarily in the cytoplasm of the liver. The type II isoform has been implicated in the regulation of the arginine/ornithine concentrations in the cell. It is located in mitochondria of several tissues in the body, with most abundance in the kidney and prostate
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGAGCGCCA AGTCCAGAAC CATAGGGATT ATTGGAGCTC CTTTCTCAAA GGGACAGCCA CGAGGAGGGG TGGAAGAAGG CCCTACAGTA TTGAGAAAGG CTGGTCTGCT TGAGAAACTT AAAGAACAAG AGTGTGATGT GAAGGATTAT GGGGACCTGC CCTTTGCTGA CATCCCTAAT GACAGTCCCT TTCAAATTGT GAAGAATCCA AGGTCTGTGG GAAAAGCAAG CGAGCAGCTG GCTGGCAAGG TGGCAGAAGT CAAGAAGAAC GGAAGAATCA GCCTGGTGCT GGGCGGAGAC CACAGTTTGG CAATTGGAAG CATCTCTGGC CATGCCAGGG TCCACCCTGA TCTTGGAGTC ATCTGGGTGG ATGCTCACAC TGATATCAAC ACTCCACTGA CAACCACAAG TGGAAACTTG CATGGACAAC CTGTATCTTT CCTCCTGAAG GAACTAAAAG GAAAGATTCC CGATGTGCCA GGATTCTCCT GGGTGACTCC CTGTATATCT GCCAAGGATA TTGTGTATAT TGGCTTGAGA GACGTGGACC CTGGGGAACA CTACATTTTG AAAACTCTAG GCATTAAATA CTTTTCAATG ACTGAAGTGG ACAGACTAGG AATTGGCAAG GTGATGGAAG AAACACTCAG CTATCTACTA GGAAGAAAGA AAAGGCCAAT TCATCTAAGT TTTGATGTTG ACGGACTGGA CCCATCTTTC ACACCAGCTA CTGGCACACC AGTCGTGGGA GGTCTGACAT ACAGAGAAGG TCTCTACATC ACAGAAGAAA TCTACAAAAC AGGGCTACTC TCAGGATTAG ATATAATGGA AGTGAACCCA TCCCTGGGGA AGACACCAGA AGAAGTAACT CGAACAGTGA ACACAGCAGT TGCAATAACC TTGGCTTGTT TCGGACTTGC TCGGGAGGGT AATCACAAGC CTATTGACTA CCTTAACCCA CCTAAGTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MSAKSRTIGI IGAPFSKGQP RGGVEEGPTV LRKAGLLEKL KEQECDVKDY GDLPFADIPN DSPFQIVKNP RSVGKASEQL AGKVAEVKKN GRISLVLGGD HSLAIGSISG HARVHPDLGV IWVDAHTDIN TPLTTTSGNL HGQPVSFLLK ELKGKIPDVP GFSWVTPCIS AKDIVYIGLR DVDPGEHYIL KTLGIKYFSM TEVDRLGIGK VMEETLSYLL GRKKRPIHLS FDVDGLDPSF TPATGTPVVG GLTYREGLYI TEEIYKTGLL SGLDIMEVNP SLGKTPEEVT RTVNTAVAIT LACFGLAREG NHKPIDYLNP PK
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.