- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- NDKB, NDPK-B, NDPKB, NM23-H2, NM23B, PUF
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- NME2, also known as NM23B, is a heterodimeric protein functioning as a nucleoside diphosphate (NDP) kinase. NME1 and NME2 comprise the 152 amino acid A and B polypeptide chains of the NM23 enzyme, respectively. NME2 is identical to the beta subunit of human erythrocyte NDP kinase. NDP kinases are involved in the synthesis of nucleoside triphosphates, and NM23 may act in the regulation of signal transduction by complexing with G proteins, causing activation/inactivation of developmental pathways
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCCAACC TGGAGCGCAC CTTCATCGCC ATCAAGCCGG ACGGCGTGCA GCGCGGCCTG GTGGGCGAGA TCATCAAGCG CTTCGAGCAG AAGGGATTCC GCCTCGTGGC CATGAAGTTC CTCCGGGCCT CTGAAGAACA CCTGAAGCAG CACTACATTG ACCTGAAAGA CCGACCATTC TTCCCTGGGC TGGTGAAGTA CATGAACTCA GGGCCGGTTG TGGCCATGGT CTGGGAGGGG CTGAACGTGG TGAAGACAGG CCGAGTGATG CTTGGGGAGA CCAATCCAGC AGATTCAAAG CCAGGCACCA TTCGTGGGGA CTTCTGCATT CAGGTTGGCA GGAACATCAT TCATGGCAGT GATTCAGTAA AAAGTGCTGA AAAAGAAATC AGCCTATGGT TTAAGCCTGA AGAACTGGTT GACTACAAGT CTTGTGCTCA TGACTGGGTC TATGAATAA
- Translation Sequence:
MANLERTFIA IKPDGVQRGL VGEIIKRFEQ KGFRLVAMKF LRASEEHLKQ HYIDLKDRPF FPGLVKYMNS GPVVAMVWEG LNVVKTGRVM LGETNPADSK PGTIRGDFCI QVGRNIIHGS DSVKSAEKEI SLWFKPEELV DYKSCAHDWV YE
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.