- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- EMTB, S14
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Ribosomal protein S14, also known as RPS14, is a ribosomal protein. Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, are composed of a small subunit and a large subunit that consist of over 80 distinct ribosomal proteins. RPS14 is a component of the 40S subunit that localized to the cytoplasm
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCACCTC GAAAGGGGAA GGAAAAGAAG GAAGAACAGG TCATCAGCCT CGGACCTCAG GTGGCTGAAG GAGAGAATGT ATTTGGTGTC TGCCATATCT TTGCATCCTT CAATGACACT TTTGTCCATG TCACTGATCT TTCTGGCAAG GAAACCATCT GCCGTGTGAC TGGTGGGATG AAGGTAAAGG CAGACCGAGA TGAATCCTCA CCATATGCTG CTATGTTGGC TGCCCAGGAT GTGGCCCAGA GGTGCAAGGA GCTGGGTATC ACCGCCCTAC ACATCAAACT CCGGGCCACA GGAGGAAATA GGACCAAGAC CCCTGGACCT GGGGCCCAGT CGGCCCTCAG AGCCCTTGCC CGCTCGGGTA TGAAGATCGG GCGGATTGAG GATGTCACCC CCATCCCCTC TGACAGCACT CGCAGGAAGG GGGGTCGCCG TGGTCGCCGT CTGTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MAPRKGKEKK EEQVISLGPQ VAEGENVFGV CHIFASFNDT FVHVTDLSGK ETICRVTGGM KVKADRDESS PYAAMLAAQD VAQRCKELGI TALHIKLRAT GGNRTKTPGP GAQSALRALA RSGMKIGRIE DVTPIPSDST RRKGGRRGRR L
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.