- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- FABP12 belongs to the calycin superfamily and fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family. The fatty-acid-binding proteins (FABPs) are a family of carrier proteins for fatty acids and other lipophilic substances such as eicosanoids and retinoids. These proteins are thought to facilitate the transfer of fatty acids between extra- and intracellular membranes. FABP12 may play a role in lipid transport.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGATTGACC AGCTCCAAGG AACATGGAAG TCCATTTCTT GTGAAAATTC CGAAGACTAC ATGAAGGAGC TGGGTATAGG AAGAGCCAGC AGGAAACTGG GCCGTTTGGC AAAACCCACT GTGACCATCA GTACAGATGG AGATGTCATC ACAATAAAAA CCAAAAGCAT CTTTAAAAAT AATGAGATCT CCTTTAAGCT GGGAGAAGAG TTTGAGGAAA TCACGCCAGG TGGCCACAAA ACAAAGAGTA AAGTAACCTT AGATAAGGAG TCCCTGATTC AAGTTCAGGA CTGGGATGGC AAAGAAACCA CCATAACGAG AAAGCTGGTG GATGGGAAAA TGGTGGTGGA AAGTACTGTG AACAGTGTTA TCTGTACACG AACATACGAG AAAGTATCAT CAAACTCAGT CTCAAACTCT TAA
- Translation Sequence:
MIDQLQGTWK SISCENSEDY MKELGIGRAS RKLGRLAKPT VTISTDGDVI TIKTKSIFKN NEISFKLGEE FEEITPGGHK TKSKVTLDKE SLIQVQDWDG KETTITRKLV DGKMVVESTV NSVICTRTYE KVSSNSVSNS
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.