- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Retinol binding protein 1, RBPC, CRABP-I, CRBPI, CRBP, CRBP1, Cellular retinol binding protein 1
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted EcoR I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RBP1 (Retinol binding protein 1) belongs to the calycin superfamily and fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family. RBP1 is the carrier protein involved in the transport of retinol (vitamin A alcohol) from the liver storage site to peripheral tissue. RBP1 can also act as a bridging molecule to recruit histone deacetylases (HDACs), proteins that function as potent regulators of gene expression. This protein is detected in nearly all the tissues with higher expression in adult ovary, pancreas, pituitary gland and adrenal gland, and fetal liver
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGATCCTC CCGCAGGCTT TGTGCGCGCT GGGAATCCAG CTGTCGCCGC CCCGCAGAGC CCCCTGTCCC CGGAGGGCGC TCATTTCCGG GCCGCCCACC ACCCGCGTAG CACCGGCAGC CGCTGTCCCG GCAGTCTCCA GCCGTCCCGC CCGCTTGTGG CCAACTGGCT CCAGTCACTC CCCGAAATGC CAGTCGACTT CACTGGGTAC TGGAAGATGT TGGTCAACGA GAATTTCGAG GAGTACCTGC GCGCCCTCGA CGTCAATGTG GCCTTGCGCA AAATCGCCAA CTTGCTGAAG CCAGACAAAG AGATCGTGCA GGACGGTGAC CATATGATCA TCCGCACGCT GAGCACTTTT AGGAACTACA TCATGGACTT CCAGGTTGGG AAGGAGTTTG AGGAGGATCT GACAGGCATA GATGACCGCA AGTGCATGAC AACAGTGAGC TGGGACGGAG ACAAGCTCCA GTGTGTGCAG AAGGGTGAGA AGGAGGGGCG TGGCTGGACC CAGTGGATCG AGGGTGATGA GCTGCACCTG GAGATGAGAG TGGAAGGTGT GGTCTGCAAG CAAGTATTCA AGAAGGTGCA GTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MDPPAGFVRA GNPAVAAPQS PLSPEGAHFR AAHHPRSTGS RCPGSLQPSR PLVANWLQSL PEMPVDFTGY WKMLVNENFE EYLRALDVNV ALRKIANLLK PDKEIVQDGD HMIIRTLSTF RNYIMDFQVG KEFEEDLTGI DDRKCMTTVS WDGDKLQCVQ KGEKEGRGWT QWIEGDELHL EMRVEGVVCK QVFKKVQ
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.