- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- PI-TP-beta, PtdInsTP, VIB1B
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein beta isoform, also known PITPNB, is found in the cytoplasm, where it catalyzes the transfer of phosphatidylinositol (PI) and phosphatidylcholine (PC) between membranes. PITPNB mobilizes PI from the endoplasmic recticulum and regulates the release of PI from stored vesicles in the Golgi network. PITPNB is widely expressed in various tissues
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGTGCTGA TCAAGGAATT CCGTGTGGTT TTGCCATGTT CTGTTCAGGA GTATCAGGTT GGGCAGCTTT ACTCTGTTGC AGAAGCTAGT AAGAATGAGA CTGGTGGTGG AGAAGGAATT GAAGTCTTAA AGAATGAACC TTATGAGAAG GATGGAGAAA AGGGACAGTA TACGCACAAA ATTTATCACC TAAAGAGCAA AGTGCCTGCA TTCGTGAGGA TGATTGCTCC CGAGGGCTCC TTGGTGTTTC ATGAGAAAGC CTGGAATGCG TACCCCTACT GTAGAACAAT TGTAACGAAT GAATATATGA AAGATGATTT CTTCATTAAA ATCGAAACAT GGCACAAACC AGACTTGGGA ACATTAGAAA ATGTACATGG TTTAGATCCA AACACATGGA AAACTGTTGA AATTGTCCAT ATAGATATTG CAGATAGAAG TCAAGTTGAA CCAGCAGACT ACAAAGCTGA TGAAGACCCA GCATTATTCC AGTCAGTCAA GACCAAGAGA GGCCCTTTGG GACCCAACTG GAAGAAGGAG CTGGCAAACA GCCCTGACTG TCCCCAGATG TGTGCCTATA AGCTGGTGAC CATCAAATTC AAGTGGTGGG GACTGCAAAG CAAAGTAGAA AACTTCATTC AAAAGCAAGA AAAACGGATA TTTACAAACT TCCATCGCCA GCTTTTTTGT TGGATTGACA AGTGGATCGA TCTCACGATG GAAGACATTA GGAGAATGGA AGACGAGACT CAGAAAGAAC TAGAAACAAT GCGTAAGAGG GGTTCCGTTC GAGGCACGTC GGCTGCTGAT GTCTAG
- Translation Sequence:
MVLIKEFRVV LPCSVQEYQV GQLYSVAEAS KNETGGGEGI EVLKNEPYEK DGEKGQYTHK IYHLKSKVPA FVRMIAPEGS LVFHEKAWNA YPYCRTIVTN EYMKDDFFIK IETWHKPDLG TLENVHGLDP NTWKTVEIVH IDIADRSQVE PADYKADEDP ALFQSVKTKR GPLGPNWKKE LANSPDCPQM CAYKLVTIKF KWWGLQSKVE NFIQKQEKRI FTNFHRQLFC WIDKWIDLTM EDIRRMEDET QKELETMRKR GSVRGTSAAD V
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.