- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- HASPP28, PAP, PAP1
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- PDGFA associated protein 1, also known as PDAP1, enhances PDGFA-stimulated cell growth in fibroblasts, but inhibits the mitogenic effect of PDGFB. And its expression is induced by TNF-alpha, and cells overexpressing PDAP1 show significantly less apoptosis on exposure to TNF-alpha.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGCCTAAAG GAGGAAGAAA GGGAGGCCAC AAAGGCCGGG CGAGGCAGTA TACAAGCCCT GAGGAGATCG ACGCGCAGCT GCAGGCTGAG AAGCAGAAGG CCAGGGAAGA AGAGGAGCAA AAAGAAGGTG GAGATGGGGC TGCAGGTGAC CCCAAAAAGG AGAAGAAATC TCTAGACTCA GATGAGAGTG AGGATGAAGA AGATGACTAC CAGCAAAAGC GCAAAGGCGT TGAAGGGCTC ATCGACATCG AGAACCCCAA CCGGGTGGCA CAGACAACCA AAAAGGTCAC ACAACTGGAT CTGGACGGGC CAAAGGAGCT TTCGAGGAGA GAACGAGAAG AGATTGAGAA GCAGAAGGCA AAAGAGCGTT ACATGAAAAT GCACTTGGCC GGGAAGACAG AGCAAGCCAA GGCTGACCTG GCCCGGCTGG CCATCATCCG GAAACAGCGG GAGGAGGCTG CCCGGAAGAA GGAAGAGGAA AGGAAAGCAA AAGACGATGC CACATTGTCA GGAAAACGAA TGCAGTCACT CTCCCTGAAT AAGTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MPKGGRKGGH KGRARQYTSP EEIDAQLQAE KQKAREEEEQ KEGGDGAAGD PKKEKKSLDS DESEDEEDDY QQKRKGVEGL IDIENPNRVA QTTKKVTQLD LDGPKELSRR EREEIEKQKA KERYMKMHLA GKTEQAKADL ARLAIIRKQR EEAARKKEEE RKAKDDATLS GKRMQSLSLN K
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.