- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- DAM1, Snt309, SPF27
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- BCAS2, also known as pre-mRNA-splicing factor SPF27, is a ubiquitously expressed nuclear protein that was originally identified as being overexpressed in various breast cancer cell lines. It is now known to be a component of the spliceosome, participating in the removal of introns from mRNA precursors. BCAS2 specifically interacts (in a ligand-independent manner) with TRbeta (thyroid hormone receptor beta), ERalpha (estrogen receptor alpha), ERbeta, PR (progesterone receptor) and PPARgamma (peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma). This protein functions as an ER co-activator and is capable of enhancing ER-mediated transcription. This suggests that BCAS2 is involved in the development of breast cancer.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCGGGCA CAGGTTTGGT GGCTGGAGAG GTTGTGGTGG ATGCGCTGCC GTATTTTGAT CAAGGTTATG AAGCCCCTGG TGTGCGGGAA GCGGCTGCAG CGCTGGTGGA GGAGGAAACT CGCAGATACC GACCTACTAA GAACTACCTG AGCTACCTGA CAGCCCCGGA TTATTCTGCC TTTGAAACTG ACATAATGAG AAATGAATTT GAAAGACTGG CTGCTCGACA ACCAATTGAA TTGCTCAGTA TGAAACGATA TGAGCTTCCA GCCCCCTCCT CTGGTCAAAA AAATGACATT ACTGCATGGC AAGAATGTGT AAACAATTCT ATGGCCCAGT TAGAGCATCA AGCAGTTAGA ATTGAGAATC TGGAACTAAT GTCACAGCAT GGATGTAATG CCTGGAAAGT ATACAATGAA AATCTAGTTC ATATGATTGA ACACGCACAG AAGGAACTTC AGAAGTTAAG AAAACATATT CAAGATTTAA ACTGGCAGAG AAAGAACATG CAACTCACAG CTGGATCTAA ATTGAGAGAA ATGGAGTCAA ATTGGGTATC CCTGGTCAGT AAGAATTATG AGATTGAACG GACTATTGTT CAGCTAGAAA ATGAAATCTA TCAAATTAAG CAGCAACATG GAGAGGCAAA CAAAGAAAAC ATCCGGCAAG ACTTCTGA
- Translation Sequence:
MAGTGLVAGE VVVDALPYFD QGYEAPGVRE AAAALVEEET RRYRPTKNYL SYLTAPDYSA FETDIMRNEF ERLAARQPIE LLSMKRYELP APSSGQKNDI TAWQECVNNS MAQLEHQAVR IENLELMSQH GCNAWKVYNE NLVHMIEHAQ KELQKLRKHI QDLNWQRKNM QLTAGSKLRE MESNWVSLVS KNYEIERTIV QLENEIYQIK QQHGEANKEN IRQDF
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.