- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Cell division cycle 34, Ubiqiutin conjugating enzyme, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 R1, E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme R1, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2-32 kDa complementing, Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2-CDC34, Ubiquitin-protein ligase R1, E2-CDC34, UBE2R1, UBC3, UBCH3
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- CDC34 is a member of the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family. ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme catalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin to other proteins. This protein is a part of the large multiprotein complex, which is required for ubiquitin-mediated degradation of cell cycle G1 regulators, and for the initiation of DNA replication. CDC34 is thought to be the structural and functional homolog of Saccharomyces cerevisiae CDC34, which is essential for the G1 to S phase transition.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGCTCGGC CGCTAGTGCC CAGCTCGCAG AAGGCGCTGC TGCTGGAGCT CAAGGGGCTG CAGGAAGAGC CGGTCGAGGG ATTCCGCGTG ACACTGGTGG ACGAGGGCGA TCTATACAAC TGGGAGGTGG CCATCTTCGG GCCCCCCAAC ACCTACTACG AGGGCGGCTA CTTCAAGGCG CGCCTCAAGT TCCCCATCGA CTACCCATAC TCTCCACCAG CCTTTCGGTT CCTGACCAAG ATGTGGCACC CTAACATCTA CGAGACGGGG GACGTGTGTA TCTCCATCCT CCACCCGCCG GTGGACGACC CCCAGAGCGG GGAGCTGCCC TCAGAGAGGT GGAACCCCAC GCAGAACGTC AGGACCATTC TCCTGAGTGT GATCTCCCTC CTGAACGAGC CCAACACCTT CTCGCCCGCA AACGTGGACG CCTCCGTGAT GTACAGGAAG TGGAAAGAGA GCAAGGGGAA GGATCGGGAG TACACAGACA TCATCCGGAA GCAGGTCCTG GGGACCAAGG TGGACGCGGA GCGTGACGGC GTGAAGGTGC CCACCACGCT GGCCGAGTAC TGCGTGAAGA CCAAGGCGCC GGCGCCCGAC GAGGGCTCAG ACCTCTTCTA CGACGACTAC TACGAGGACG GCGAGGTGGA GGAGGAGGCC GACAGCTGCT TCGGGGACGA TGAGGATGAC TCTGGCACGG AGGAGTCCTG A
- Translation Sequence:
MARPLVPSSQ KALLLELKGL QEEPVEGFRV TLVDEGDLYN WEVAIFGPPN TYYEGGYFKA RLKFPIDYPY SPPAFRFLTK MWHPNIYETG DVCISILHPP VDDPQSGELP SERWNPTQNV RTILLSVISL LNEPNTFSPA NVDASVMYRK WKESKGKDRE YTDIIRKQVL GTKVDAERDG VKVPTTLAEY CVKTKAPAPD EGSDLFYDDY YEDGEVEEEA DSCFGDDEDD SGTEES
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.