- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- BDR1, HLP2, VILIP-3
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- HPCAL1, also known as VILIP-3, is a member of neuron-specific calcium-binding proteins family found in the retina and brain. It is highly similar to human hippocalcin protein and nearly identical to the rat and mouse hippocalcin like-1 proteins. It is involved in the calcium-dependent regulation of rhodopsin phosphorylation and may be of relevance for neuronal signalling in the central nervous system.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGGGCAAAC AGAACAGCAA GCTGCGGCCC GAGGTGCTGC AGGACCTGCG GGAGAACACG GAGTTCACCG ACCACGAGCT GCAGGAGTGG TACAAGGGCT TCCTCAAGGA CTGCCCCACC GGCCACCTGA CCGTGGACGA GTTCAAGAAG ATCTACGCCA ACTTCTTCCC CTACGGCGAC GCTTCCAAGT TCGCCGAGCA CGTCTTCCGC ACCTTCGACA CCAACGGCGA CGGCACCATC GACTTCCGGG AGTTCATCAT TGCGCTGAGC GTGACCTCGC GGGGCAAGCT GGAGCAGAAG CTCAAGTGGG CCTTCAGCAT GTACGACCTG GACGGCAACG GCTACATCAG CCGCAGCGAG ATGCTGGAGA TCGTGCAGGC CATCTACAAG ATGGTGTCGT CTGTGATGAA GATGCCGGAG GATGAGTCCA CCCCGGAGAA GCGCACAGAC AAGATCTTCA GGCAGATGGA CACCAACAAT GACGGCAAAC TGTCCTTGGA AGAATTCATC AGAGGTGCCA AGAGCGACCC CTCCATCGTC CGCCTGCTGC AGTGCGACCC CAGCAGTGCC AGTCAGTTCT GA
- Translation Sequence:
MGKQNSKLRP EVLQDLRENT EFTDHELQEW YKGFLKDCPT GHLTVDEFKK IYANFFPYGD ASKFAEHVFR TFDTNGDGTI DFREFIIALS VTSRGKLEQK LKWAFSMYDL DGNGYISRSE MLEIVQAIYK MVSSVMKMPE DESTPEKRTD KIFRQMDTNN DGKLSLEEFI RGAKSDPSIV RLLQCDPSSA SQF
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.