- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- HSPB9, also known as CT51, belongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family. Localizing to the cytoplasm as well as the nucleus, HSPB9 is expressed specifically in the testis.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
ATGCAGAGAG TCGGTAACAC CTTCTCCAAC GAGAGCCGGG TGGCATCCCG GTGTCCCAGC GTGGGCCTTG CTGAACGGAA CCGGGTGGCC ACAATGCCGG TGCGGCTGCT CAGGGACAGT CCAGCGGCTC AGGAGGACAA TGACCATGCC AGAGACGGTT TCCAAATGAA GCTGGATGCC CACGGCTTCG CCCCGGAGGA ACTGGTGGTG CAGGTGGATG GCCAATGGCT GATGGTGACC GGACAGCAGC AACTGGACGT CAGGGACCCG GAAAGGGTCA GTTACCGCAT GTCACAGAAG GTGCACCGGA AAATGCTCCC GTCCAACCTG AGTCCTACCG CCATGACCTG CTGCCTGACC CCCTCCGGGC AGCTGTGGGT CAGAGGCCAG TGTGTGGCGC TGGCCCTCCC TGAAGCCCAA ACAGGACCGT CCCCGAGACT CGGGAGCCTC GGCTCTAAGG CTTCCAACCT GACCCGGTAA
- Translation Sequence:
MQRVGNTFSN ESRVASRCPS VGLAERNRVA TMPVRLLRDS PAAQEDNDHA RDGFQMKLDA HGFAPEELVV QVDGQWLMVT GQQQLDVRDP ERVSYRMSQK VHRKMLPSNL SPTAMTCCLT PSGQLWVRGQ CVALALPEAQ TGPSPRLGSL GSKASNLTR
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.