- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- GEMIN7 encoded by this gene is a component of the core SMN complex, which is required for pre-mRNA splicing in the nucleus. The encoded protein is found in the nucleoplasm, in nuclear gems (Gemini of Cajal bodies), and in the cytoplasm. Three transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MQTPVNIPVP VLRLPRGPDG FSRGFAPDGR RAPLRPEVPE IQECPIAQES LESQEQRARA ALRERYLRSL LAMVGHQVSF TLHEGVRVAA HFGATDLDVA NFYVSQLQTP IGVQAEALLR CSDIISYTFK P
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.