- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- NDUFA7 encodes a subunit of NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase (complex I), which is a multiprotein complex located in the inner mitochondrial membrane. Complex I functions in the transfer of electrons from NADH to the respiratory chain.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MASATRLIQR LRNWASGHDL QGKLQLRYQE ISKRTQPPPK LPVGPSHKLS NNYYCTRDGR RESVPPSIIM SSQKALVSGK PAESSAVAAT EKKAVTPAPP IKRWELSSDQ PYL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.