- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Developmental pluripotency associated 3, DPPA3, STELLA
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- DPPA3 encodes a protein that in mice may function as a maternal factor during the preimplantation stage of development. In mice, this gene may play a role in transcriptional repression, cell division, and maintenance of cell pluripotentiality. In humans, related intronless loci are located on chromosomes 14 and X.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MDPSQFNPTY IPGSPQMLTE ENSRDDSGAS QISSETLIKN LSNLTINASS ESVSPLSEAL LRRESVGAAV LREIEDEWLY SRRGVRTLLS VQREKMARLR YMLLGGVRTH ERRPTNKEPK GVKKESRPFK CPCSFCVSNG WDPSENARIG NQDTKPLQP
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.