- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Germinal center-associated signaling and motility protein, Germinal center B-cell-expressed transcript 2 protein, GCSAM, GCAT2, HGAL, GCET2
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- GCSAM encodes a protein which may function in signal transduction pathways and whose expression is elevated in germinal cell lymphomas. It contains a putative PDZ-interacting domain, an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif (ITAM), and two putative SH2 binding sites. In B cells, its expression is specifically induced by interleukin-4. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MGNSLLRENR RQQNTQEMPW NVRMQSPKQR TSRCWDHHIA EGCFCLPWKK ILIFEKRQDS QNENERMSST PIQDNVDQTY SEELCYTLIN HRVLCTRPSG NSAEEYYENV PCKAERPRES LGGTETEYSL LHMPSTDPRH ARSPEDEYEL LMPHRISSHF LQQPRPLMAP SETQFSHL
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.