- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- hRPB25, hsRPB5, RPABC1, RPB5, XAP4
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Hind III. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- POLR2E encodes the fifth largest subunit of RNA polymerase II, the polymerase responsible for synthesizing messenger RNA in eukaryotes. This subunit is shared by the other two DNA-directed RNA polymerases and is present in two-fold molar excess over the other polymerase subunits. An interaction between this subunit and a hepatitis virus transactivating protein has been demonstrated, suggesting that interaction between transcriptional activators and the polymerase can occur through this subunit. A pseudogene is located on chromosome 11.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MDDEEETYRL WKIRKTIMQL CHDRGYLVTQ DELDQTLEEF KAQFGDKPSE GRPRRTDLTV LVAHNDDPTD QMFVFFPEEP KVGIKTIKVY CQRMQEENIT RALIVVQQGM TPSAKQSLVD MAPKYILEQF LQQELLINIT EHELVPEHVV MTKEEVTELL ARYKLRENQL PRIQAGDPVA RYFGIKRGQV VKIIRPSETA GRYITYRLVQ
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.