- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- hMafF, U-MAF, Transcription factor MafF
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- MAFF is a basic leucine zipper (bZIP) transcription factor that lacks a transactivation domain. It is known to bind the US-2 DNA element in the promoter of the oxytocin receptor (OTR) gene and most likely heterodimerizes with other leucine zipper-containing proteins to enhance expression of the OTR gene during term pregnancy. Multiple transcript variants encoding two different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MSVDPLSSKA LKIKRELSEN TPHLSDEALM GLSVRELNRH LRGLSAEEVT RLKQRRRTLK NRGYAASCRV KRVCQKEELQ KQKSELEREV DKLARENAAM RLELDALRGK CEALQGFARS VAAARGPATL VAPASVITIV KSTPGSGSGP AHGPDPAHGP ASCS
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.