- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- RPS13 is a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 40S subunit and belongs to the S15P family of ribosomal proteins. It is located in the cytoplasm. The protein has been shown to bind to the 5. 8S rRNA in rat. It is co-transcribed with two U14 small nucleolar RNA genes, which are located in its third and fifth introns.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MGRMHAPGKG LSQSALPYRR SVPTWLKLTS DDVKEQIYKL AKKGLTPSQI GVILRDSHGV AQVRFVTGNK ILRILKSKGL APDLPEDLYH LIKKAVAVRK HLERNRKDKD AKFRLILIES RIHRLARYYK TKRVLPPNWK YESSTASALV A
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.