- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- U2AF1-RS3, U2AF1L3, U2AF1L3V1, U2AF1RS3, U2af26
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted BamH I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- U2AF1L4 is a RNA-binding protein that function as a pre-mRNA splicing factor. It plays a critical role in both constitutive and enhancer-dependent splicing by mediating protein-protein interactions and protein-RNA interactions required for accurate 3-splice site selection. U2AF1L4 acts by enhancing the binding of U2AF2 to weak pyrimidine tracts and also participates in the regulation of alternative pre-mRNA splicing.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MAEYLASIFG TEKDKVNCSF YFKIGVCRHG DRCSRLHNKP TFSQEVFTEL QEKYGEIEEMNVCDNLGDHL VGNVYVKFRR EEDGERAVAE LSNRWFNGQA VHGELSPVTD FRESCCRQYEMGECTRGGFC NFMHLRPISQ NLQRQLYGRG PRRRSPPRFH TGHHPRERNH RCSPDHWHGRF
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.