- Product Type
- Antigen Species
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Cwc14, EDG-2, EDG2, fSAP17, G10, YCR063W
- RNA Reference Number
- OMIM Number
- Chromosome Location
- Store the plasmid at -20C.
- cDNA size
- Preparation before usage
- 1. Centrifuge at 7000rpm for 1 minute.
2. Carefully open the vial and add 100ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
Each tube contains approximately 10ug of lyophilized plasmid.
- Vector description:
- This shuttle vector contains the complete ORF. It is inseted Nde I to Xho I. The gene insert contains multiple cloning sites which can be used to easily cut and transfer the gene and recombination site into your expression vector.
- General Description
- BUD31 (BUD31 Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) ) is a nuclear protein that belongs to the BuD31 (G10) family. It contains a putative nuclear translocation sequence, an N-terminal acidic domain and a cysteine-rich C-terminal domain containing a putative Zinc-finger structure. The structure of BuD31 suggests that it may be a nuclear regulator of transcription.
- Nucleotide Sequence:
- Translation Sequence:
MPKVKRSRKA PPDGWELIEP TLDELDQKMR EAETEPHEGK RKVESLWPIF RIHHQKTRYI FDLFYKRKAI SRELYEYCIK EGYADKNLIA KWKKQGYENL CCLRCIQTRD TNFGTNCICR VPKSKLEVGR IIECTHCGCR GCSG
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.