- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- SNCA, NACP, PARK1, alpha-Synuclein, Non-A beta component of AD amyloid, Non-A4 component of amyloid precursor, Alpha synuclein, Alpha-synuclein isoform NACP140, alphaSYN, MGC105443, MGC110988, MGC127560, MGC64356, Non A beta component of AD amyloid, Non A4 component of amyloid precursor, Non-A-beta component of alzheimers disease amyloid, precursor of PARK 1, PARK 4, PARK4, Parkinson disease familial 1, PD 1, PD1, Synuclein alpha,
- Molecular Weight
- 14.4 kDa (140aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- Reconstitute in sterile distilled water at a concentration of 1mg/ml or less.
- Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered in 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 100mM NaCl, 1mM MgCl2
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Lu J, et al. A breakdown in microglial metabolic reprogramming causes internalization dysfunction of α-synuclein in a mouse model of Parkinsons disease. (J Neuroinflammation. 2022)
Wang D, et al. Nanopolyphenol rejuvenates microglial surveillance of multiple misfolded proteins through metabolic reprogramming. (Acta Pharm Sin B. 2023)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.