- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase non-receptor type 1, PTPN1, PTP1B, PTP-1B, Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B, EC 220.127.116.11, Protein-tyrosine phosphatase1B, Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 1, Protein tyrosine phosphatase non-receptor type 1, Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Non Receptor Type-1
- Molecular Weight
- 37.3 kDa (321aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 25mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 2mM beta-mercaptoethanol, 1mM EDTA1mM DTT, 20% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 10,000unit/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0nmole of p-nitrophenyl phosphate (pNPP) per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Kimura K, et al. Pyrroloquinoline quinone stimulates epithelial cell proliferation by activating epidermal growth factor receptor through redox cycling. (Free Radic Biol Med. 2012)
Maeda A, et al. Safranal, a novel protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitor, activates insulin signaling in C2C12 myotubes and improves glucose tolerance in diabetic KK-Ay mice. (Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014)
Quang TH, et al. Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B Inhibitors from the Roots of Cudrania tricuspidata. (Molecules. 2015)
Naito Y. et al. Bis(hinokitiolato)zinc complex ([Zn(hkt)2]) activates Akt/protein kinase B independent of insulin signal transduction. (J Biol Inorg Chem. 2016)
Cho KH, et al. Isolation and structure determination of a new diketopiperazine dimer from marine-derived fungus Aspergillus sp. SF-5280. (Nat Prod Res. 2018)
Park JS, et al. Furanoaustinol and 7-acetoxydehydroaustinol: new meroterpenoids from a marine-derived fungal strain Penicillium sp. SF-5497. (J Antibiot (Tokyo). 2018)
VK Thu, Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1B inhibitory triterpene glycosides from Mussaenda pilosissima Valeton. (Phytochemistry Letters. 2020)
Kim HJ, et al. PTP1B Inhibitory Secondary Metabolites from an Antarctic Fungal Strain Acremonium sp. SF-7394. (Molecules. 2021)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.