- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase non-receptor type 1, PTPN1, PTP1B, PTP-1B, Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B, EC 18.104.22.168, Protein-tyrosine phosphatase1B, Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 1, Protein tyrosine phosphatase non-receptor type 1, Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Non Receptor Type-1
- Molecular Weight
- 37.3 kDa (321aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 25mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 2mM beta-mercaptoethanol, 1mM EDTA1mM DTT, 20% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 10,000unit/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0nmole of p-nitrophenyl phosphate (pNPP) per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.