- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DL3, KIR2DL3, CD158B2, KIRCL23, NKAT2, KIR2DL3 (p58 KIR, CD158), MHC class I NK cell receptor, Natural killer-associated transcript 2, NKAT-2, NKAT2a, NKAT2b, p58 natural killer cell receptor clone CL-6, p58 NK receptor, p58.2 MHC class-I-specific NK re, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DL3, Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 2DL3 CD158b, GL183, Killer Cell Immunoglobulin Like Receptor 2DL3, Killer inhibitory receptor CL2 3, KIR023GB, MHC Class I NK Cell Receptor, Natural Killer Associated Transcript 2, p58, p58 Natural Killer Cell Receptor Clone CL6, p58.2 MHC Class I Specific NK Receptor,
- Molecular Weight
- 22.2 kDa (202aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.