- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor, CSF2, GMCSF, GM-CSF, GM-CSF, Colony-stimulating factor, CSF, Sargramostim, Molgramostin, Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, Granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor Burst Promoting Activity, CMCSF, Colony stimulating factor, Colony Stimulating Factor 2, CSF 2, CSF Alpha, Eosinophil Colony Stimulating Factor,Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor, MGC131935, MGC138897, Pluripoietin Alpha,
- Molecular Weight
- 14.6 kDa (128aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 range ≤ 50pg/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Human GM-CSF in a cell proliferation assay using TF-1 human erythroleukemic cell. The ED50 range ≤ 50pg/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.