- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Epidermal growth factor, Pro-epidermal growth factor, urogastrone, Epidermal growth factor, EGF, epidermal growth factor (beta-urogastrone)
- Molecular Weight
- 6.3 kDa (54aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using Balb/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells. The ED50 for this effect is less or equal to 0.1ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human EGF stimulates cell proliferation of the Balb/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells. The ED50 range is less or equal to 0.1 ng/ml.
Tazawa H, et al. Chronic inflammation-derived nitric oxide causes conversion of human colonic adenoma cells into adenocarcinoma cells. (Exp Cell Res. 2013)
Park SY, et al. DNAJB1 negatively regulates MIG6 to promote epidermal growth factor receptor signaling. (Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015)
Okuda K, et al. Pivotal role for S-nitrosylation of DNA methyltransferase 3B in epigenetic regulation of tumorigenesis. (Nat Commun. 2023)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.