- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Macrophage migration inhibitory factor, Macrophage migration inhibitory factor, GLIF, MMIF, MIF (1-114aa), MIF, EC 126.96.36.199, Phenylpyruvate tautomerase, Glycosylation-inhibiting factor, GIF, Macrophage migration inhibitory factor Glycosylation inhibiting factor, MIF protein,
- Molecular Weight
- 17 kDa (155aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.