- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Macrophage migration inhibitory factor, Macrophage migration inhibitory factor, GLIF, MMIF, MIF (1-114aa), MIF, EC 220.127.116.11, Phenylpyruvate tautomerase, Glycosylation-inhibiting factor, GIF, Macrophage migration inhibitory factor Glycosylation inhibiting factor, MIF protein,
- Molecular Weight
- 17 kDa (155aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Tsuji S, et al. Effective isolation of RNA aptamer through suppression of PCR bias. (Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009)
Tsuji S, et al. RNA aptamer binding to polyhistidine-tag. (Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009)
Garai J, et al. Tetralone derivatives are MIF tautomerase inhibitors and attenuate macrophage activation and amplify the hypothermic response in endotoxemic mice. (J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem. 2021)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.