- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Protein arginine N-methyltransferase 1, Mrmt1, Hrmt112, AW214366, Protein arginine N-methytransferase 1, PRMT1 isoform2, PRMT1, Protein arginine N-methyltransferase 1 ANM 1, HCP 1, HMT1 hnRNP methyltransferase, Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins methyltransferase like 2, HMT2, HRMT1 L2, HRMT1L 2, Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins methyltransferase like2, HMT 2, HMT1 (hnRNP methyltransferase S, cerevisiae) like 2, HMT1 hnRNP methyltransferase like 2, HMT1 hnRNP methyltransferase like 2 (S, cerevisiae), Human mRNA for suppressor for yeast mutant, Human mRNA for suppressor for yeast mutant complete cds, Interferon receptor 1 bound protein 4, Interferon receptor 1 bound protein4, Interferon receptor 1bound protein 4, IR1 B4, IR1B 4, Mrmt 1, Mrmt1, PRMT 1, R1B4, S, cerevisiae like 2, Protein arginine N methyltransferase 1, Protein arginine N methyltransferase1,
- Molecular Weight
- 84 kDa (750aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 40mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 100mM NaCl, 4mM MgCl2, 2mM DTT, 40% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 30nmol/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that transfer 1.0nmole of methyl group per minute at 37C.
- Enzyme Activity,SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.