- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Protein arginine N-methyltransferase 1 isoform 2, Histone-arginine N-methyltransferase PRMT1, Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins methyltransferase-like 2, Hrmt1l2, Mrmt1
- Molecular Weight
- 84 kDa (750aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 40mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 100mM NaCl, 4mM MgCl2, 2mM DTT, 40% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 30nmol/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that transfer 1.0nmole of methyl group per minute at 37C.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.