- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Macrophage migration inhibitory factor, GLIF, MMIF, MIF, EC 184.108.40.206, Phenylpyruvate tautomerase, Glycosylation-inhibiting factor, GIF, Macrophage migration inhibitory factor, macrophage migration inhibitory factor (glycosylation-inhibiting factor),
- Molecular Weight
- 12 kDa (115aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 50mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 0.5mM DTT 10% glycerol
- > 98% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.