- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tyrosine 3-monocxygenase/tryptopan 5-monooxygenase activation protein beta polypeptide, Tyrosine 3-monocxygenase/tryptopan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, beta polypeptide, 14-3-3 beta, YWHAB, GW128, HS1, KCIP-1, Tyrosine 3-monocxygenase/tryptopan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, beta polypeptide 14 3 3 protein beta/alpha, Brain protein 14 3 3 beta isoform, GW 128, HS 1, KCIP 1, KCIP1, Protein 1054, Protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1, Tyrosine 3 Monooxygenase/Tryptophan 5 Monooxygenase Activation Protein Beta Polypeptide.
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa (246aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM EDTA, 50mM NaCl
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.