- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Peroxiredoxin 1, MSP23, NKEFA, PAG, PAGA, PAGB, PRX1, PRXI, TDPX2, Thioredoxin peroxidase 2, Peroxiredoxin 1, PRDX1, Peroxiredoxin 1 Hbp23, Heme binding 23 kDa protein, Paga, Prdx 1, Macrophage 23 Kd stress protein, NKEF A, NkefA, OSF3, Macrophage 23kDa stress protein, PrxI, Tdpx 2, TDX2, Macrophase stress protein 22kDa, TPxA Macrophase stress protein 23 kd, Natural killer cell enhancing factor A, Natural killer enhancing factor A, Osteoblast specific factor 3, Proliferation associated gene A, Proliferation associated protein PAG, Thioredoxin dependent peroxide reductase 2,
- Molecular Weight
- 24 kDa (219aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 20% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is >2,000pmol/min/ug. Enzymatic activity is defined as the amount of hydroperoxide that 1ug of enzyme can reduce at 25C for minute.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.