- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Natural killer cell-enhancing factor A, NKEF-A, Proliferation-associated gene protein, PAG, Thioredoxin peroxidase 2, Thioredoxin-dependent peroxide reductase 2, Thioredoxin-dependent peroxiredoxin 1, PAGA, PAGB, TDPX2
- Molecular Weight
- 24 kDa (219aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 20% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is >2,000pmol/min/ug. Enzymatic activity is defined as the amount of hydroperoxide that 1ug of enzyme can reduce at 25C for minute.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.