- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Growth arrest-and DNA damage-inducible gene 153, CHOP, DDIT3, CEBPZ, CHOP10, MGC4154, Growth arrest-and DNA damage-inducible gene 153, GADD153, Growth arrest-and DNA damage-inducible gene 153 C/EBP homologous protein, C/EBP Homology Protein, CHOP 10, DDIT 3, DNA Damage Inducible Transcript 3, GADD 153, Growth Arrest and DNA Damage Inducible Protein 153,
- Molecular Weight
- 21.3 kDa (189aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 20% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.